Friday 11 January 2013

THANK YOU




I mentioned as part of my new year resolutions, being thankful. That's exactly what I want to do, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of this blog, one way or another.  Its a long list so I better get to it.......

MR AND MRS AJEWOLE, you pay for Internet.... When it boils right down to it, that's  primary.


OLANREWAJU AJEWOLE, you are a brother indeed. no one has been of greater support to me than you, always posting my blog posts on bbm, facebook and anywhere possible. three gbosa for you ma men!


ABIOLA AJEWOLE, the naughty girl I call sis, you support me without words. Don't think I am unaware oo. I see you wella


TOLU DARAMOLA, truth be told I started writing again because of how often you harass me about my blog. I hereby adopt you as a brother!
 

BUKOLA AJEWOLE, big sis, a silent supporter..........


TUNDE LAWAL aka Sir Teelaw, you made me the 4th musketeer


KIME AMOS, i was shocked when you mentioned how often you return to the blog hoping for a new post.


OLAJIDE AJOSE, for all the times you asked about my blog.


OLUCHI UZOMA, Lulu. You harass me about this blog every chance you get.


VANESSA, queen vee, just because you always leave a comment........


MICHEAL ZUOKEMEFA, well done mikelo, my sure paddy


JIDE aka Purkin Jay, you just might have set the ball rolling


KUNLE KESHINRO, you are too cool, you ask about this blog always


SEUN ADETITUN, for the contacts and always being willing to help


AJUA YANKEY, you jumped on a bike with me to go see ID Cabasa


ONONIKPO JENNIFER, i no longer call you friend, i call you sister. You always come through even when you think I am just being lazy. You don't know what you do for me


OLAOTAN AMOSU, you said you saw talent.......



MBANEKWU MERCY, for the pillar that you are



VICTOR EDIALE aka Baba Dudu, thank you




WILLIAMS ZINO, a friend to cherish. You helped even though you weren't sure what I was doing



TOLU aka Swaggertolz, you helped publicize this blog



FOYINSOLA AGUDA......


AGBANI WHYRE, for so much effort and the many contacts

Because you believe in me, I stand tall. I won't let you down

And to

PAUL ADE MARTINS, mr marco martinez. You endured my questions and the further questions.
If all the famous guys were like you..........


I.D CABASA, you allowed the honour of getting to know you. Without any hassles


RUBY GYANG, i have no words.........


TOSIN BUCKNOR aka toptosyn aka Area mama, you were my first interview, you didn't even know me


MO CHEDDAH, for your quick response

To the ANONYMOUS(ES) who leave those cool comments, we are together!

I really could go on and on and on and on and on and on......... Big shoutout to everyone who supports this blog even without me knowing it. I pray you receive support in everything you do and everywhere you go.

DEBOURGEOIS is by no means where it is going, not even close........ not by a long shot. But you guys are the oil in the wheel.

Thanks for taking the time to even read the posts, somedays I'm not sure I make sense but y'all get it.

If you are visiting this blog for the first time, welcome. I appreciate you  a lot.

If you don't have a support group, (in the words of Jay Z), I feel bad for you son. Some of these folks form a huge part of my support group, they keep me going and sometimes have to kick me in the backside to get me moving. These guys may not know my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations, but they wanna make sure I get wherever I am going! What more could a girl ask for?!


DEBOURGEOIS says a big thank you to you all. Its another year, lets do it again.

YES WE CAN!!!



4 comments:

  1. sure we will do it again... even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to the creator of the Universe! Just as Luchi said, we will do it again...and...again and never be weary! #wink#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one dear... Thumbs up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smiles*...keep it up dear!... The top is sure!

    ReplyDelete