Wednesday 16 January 2013

10 + 1 THINGS GIRLS WANT(from thoughts in a diary)



Last night I had a short conversation with a friend and he mentioned the age long saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Don't know about that, it could be right or not!



I do know however the way to a girl's heart. These are some random things guys hardly ever think about when thinking about what a girl wants......Let me quickly say what a girl truly wants differs by far from the usual stuff. And before you give me grief about a woman being different from a woman, A WOMAN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A GIRL.Here are 10 plus 1 random things (based on my time with the girls) we absolutely love. In no particular order

CHOCOLATE - Do I need to explain why? A friend mentioned how he met a girl who said she preferred bananas to chocolate! Bananas. Really. Bananas......My first thought was maybe she was a model or had a medical condition that barred her from having sweet things! Or may she had gone BANANA'S.


SHOES - There is something indescribable about the connection between a girl and her shoes. I've often heard it said that if you give a girl the right shoes she can take over the world. Maybe. No matter how perfect a dress is, without the right pair of shoes it might as well be gym clothes. Ask Cinderella! Get her the perfect pair of shoes and she won't forget in a hurry!



CAKE - I don't mean the usual cake on her birthday or valentine's day.... I mean a cake for no apparent reason. Send her a TGIF cake and she'll love you for it. And if it happens to be a chocolate cake.....


PIZZA - No one appreciates a well made pizza more than a girl, she's rubbing her hands in anticipation before the delivery man arrives.....
P.s, did you know that pizza delivery guys/girls are some of the most loved people in the world?


TO LOSE WEIGHT - As much as girls likes cake and chocolates and pizza etc, she really doesn't want to get fat, she even wants to lose weight. If you figure out a way to make this possible. PLEASE, I BESEECH THEE, let me know.
P.s, she doesn't want to be told she's getting fat too. So be VERY careful with this one.


LADIES NIGHT - Did you think only guys need a night out with their boys. She might not need it as often, but she does want to hang out with her girls, it doesn't even have to be at night, it could be an entire weekend as long as its "just us girls".Make it happen and thank me later.


MEDI-PEDI - Nothing eases stress like a good spa date.(notice how a medi- pedi became a spa date?)And before you ask what language I'm speaking in, a medi pedi is a manicure and a pedicure. She'll be beaming for weeks......



HER FAVOURITE SONG - Or songs. Request her favourite song on radio, make a tape of her favourite songs and play with her in the car (what other car would she rather be in). Seriously, duuh! LOL


HUMOUR - She wants to laugh, I'm talking tears streaming down, holding her tummy, rolling on the floor, kind of laugh. She won't be able to do this at a comedy show, she'll just giggle cutely, so buy her a tape of the funniest jokes you've ever heard. The next time you see her, you'll know what I mean.


BE MESSY - As much as she wants to be a lady, she wants to be messy. I saw an old boyfriend a week ago and I remember each time we would go out on a date, he'd insist on getting me a take home pack. I didn't realise this at the time and I don't know if he did too, but I saw a movie where a girl returned from a date and her friend asked if she was hungry, she replied that she was starved because she was too much of a lady to 'dig in" at the restaurant...... A girl wants to crack a bone and suck out the marrow, she wants to sit on the floor with the food and eat every last grain.

Did I mention she doesn't want to get fat?


And finally, the plus one. This is probably the only thing that just might have anything to do with you.
SOMETHING SHINY - As much as she wants the engagement ring because she loves you and wants to marry you..... she also wants the diamond. Have you ever wondered why her's  is the one with stones? Diamonds, they say, are a girl's best friend.



I know you are probably wondering why certain things didn't make the  list. Stuff like the shopping sprees, the trips overseas, peruvian hair etc etc. If you are wondering, then that's why. Because you knew, and this list is to tell you what you didn't know.

 Feel free to add to this list, its by no means conclusive. What and who made me the one stop shop for all things women?





 

1 comment:

  1. Lol....On point!!!
    First comment, but not first time on ur blog tho.

    ReplyDelete